How To Apply
The Assisted Living Facility has a different application process. Click here to learn about it.
- Pick up an application and read the entire packet. Applications are only available for properties with an open waiting list. Click here to check which waiting lists are open.
- You can find the electronic application at the bottom of this page (click "Apply");
- Call the facility and have them mail you an application; or
- Pick up an application directly from the facility’s office.
- Fill out the application.
- Return a hard copy of the application to the facility to which you’re applying.
- We review your application to determine your eligibility.
- If eligible, you join the waiting list.
- When you’re near the top of the waiting list:
- We interview you.
- We verify your financial information.
- We conduct credit and criminal background screenings, a sexual offender screening, and obtain a landlord reference.
- Upon final approval, we offer you the first available apartment.
- You sign a one-year lease and pay the first month's rent, plus a security deposit equal to the monthly rental rate.
- You move in!